When it comes to hiring long-distance intrastate movers in California, it’s important to ensure that you’ve chosen the right company and relocation services to meet your needs. That company is Eckert’s Moving and Storage, a comprehensive, full-service mover that has over 50 years of experience in local and long-distance moving. At our company, we know that our business is a trusted service that we render to our customers. We offer the most extensive range of moving and relocation services in the industry today and can help you determine the cost of moving from San Diego to San Francisco.
Whether you’ve decided to move to San Francisco so you can be closer to your other family members, are starting a new career, or simply need a change of scenery, hiring a professional moving company will alleviate the hassle and stress of relocating. For over 50 years, our company has been delivering high-quality moving and relocation services for commercial and residential customers alike. We do not just provide full-service interstate services, but offer a plethora of resources to help you move with ease. From packing and unpacking to loading and unloading, Eckert’s Moving and Storage has got you covered from start to finish.
Why do people move to San Francisco?
San Francisco and the Bay Area have long been considered one of the most desirable areas of the country to live in. With endless opportunities for enjoying the outdoors, a steadily growing economy, and its world class dining scene, it leaves very little for its residents to desire, except for the higher cost of real estate. There are many reasons why people relocate to the “Golden Gate City” and call Eckert’s Moving and Storage to determine the cost of moving from San Diego to San Francisco including:
- Arts and culture – from symphony orchestras and world-class museums to the world’s largest collection of street art, San Francisco has it all.
- Career opportunities – the Bay area inclusive of San Francisco and the Silicon Valley has become the place for young professionals who desire high-paying tech jobs.
- Culinary extravaganza – if you’ve created a “Restaurants to Try” list, we wish you the best of luck when trying to keep up with it. San Francisco’s dining scene leaves nothing to be desired and fosters venues for every culinary craving.
- Mild, year-round weather – while San Francisco sees its fair share of fog, most people agree that this is still better than extreme heat and humidity or ice and snow.
- Outdoor lifestyle – the area is well-known for its natural beauty and attracting younger outdoorsy types who prefer a more active lifestyle.
- Professional sports – no matter what your preference, the city has every professional sport venue covered including baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and soccer.
- Progressive culture – the city has always welcomed change. It’s a global community where everyone fits in, hence its minority-majority population.
- Variety of architecture – San Francisco is all about bay windows, modern landmarks, and Victorian-era homes or as well call it, its eclectic architectural mix.
Have you seen enough or are you ready to contact Eckert’s Moving and Storage to find out the cost of moving from San Diego to San Francisco?
How much does it cost to move to San Francisco from San Diego?
Calculating the cost of moving from San Diego to San Francisco can be a bit challenging. There are several factors that must be considered in order to provide an accurate quote. These include the distance, moving services required, number of movers needed, weight of your belongings, and time of year. If you’re going to be shipping any vehicles, you’ll want to include the cost of doing so into your overall moving budget.
Based on historical data and national averages for intrastate moves of 500 to 1,000 miles (San Diego to San Francisco is 502 miles), the average cost of moving from San Diego to San Francisco is as follows:
- 1 bedroom – $875 to $2,600
- 2-3 bedrooms – $1,750 to $4,950
- 4-5 bedrooms – $2,950 to $6,400
Keep in mind that these amounts are based on historical moving industry data and national moving company averages. Your cost may vary based on the five factors listed in the above paragraph.
If you’re ready to start planning your move from San Diego to San Francisco, our team of knowledgeable experts is always available to answer your e-mail or take your call. We have expert business representatives available to help you with the answers you seek. For more information about our moving services and the cost of moving from San Diego to San Francisco, call Eckert’s Moving and Storage today at (888)274-7230. Let’s start planning your move.