Although moving from San Diego to Los Angeles is a straightforward move of 120 miles, you don’t want to make the mistake of thinking that you can handle it as a DIY move. It may end up being more difficult, more expensive, and more stressful than you initially thought. Your best option for this type of move is to enlist the experienced services of Eckert’s Moving and Storage. As a full-service mover, we have an extensive range of moving and relocation services that can be tailored to your specific needs.
Why do people decide to move to Los Angeles from San Diego?
Los Angeles became a preferred destination decades ago because of tourism and the desire to find fame and fortune in an acting career. However, since that time, it has evolved into so much more. As California’s most densely populated city, your decision about moving from San Diego to Los Angeles may be based on either personal or professional reasons. Here are the most common reasons for moving to LA:
- From architecturally innovative buildings to gigantic wall murals, art is everywhere.
- It’s a haven for “foodies” and is replete with numerous dining venues.
- Los Angeles is the home to some of the world’s most brilliant minds.
- The cultural diversity is a huge influencer.
- The weather brings people to LA and it keeps them from leaving.
- Whether you want to see “indie” films, live theater performances, or rock concerts, LA has it all.
- You can surf or swim in the ocean and then go skiing in the same day.
No matter what type of lifestyle you’re pursuing, you’re bound to find what suits your needs in Los Angeles. Our moving company is here to assist you make the relocation a success. To help you get an accurate quote, dragon naturally speaking ita crack schedule an in-house inspection and after the evaluation of the number of belongings that need to be moved, we’ll send you a written quote with detailed break-up of the cost.
How much does moving from San Diego to Los Angeles cost?
There are several factors that will impact the cost of moving from San Diego to Los Angeles such as the amount of moving labor required, distance between locations, the size of your home, and supplemental moving services requested. Based on these cost-influencing factors, moving to LA from San Diego will cost between $1,250 and $3,500.
For more information, contact Eckert’s Moving and Storage at (888) 274-7230 today.